We contribute to the transformation of industry and energy
Energy and industrial construction is carried out by the parent company Unibep JSC. We have experience in projects for industrial construction: production and storage halls, facilities and technological installations for the chemical and petrochemical industries.
The company Unibep also actively participated in the transformation of the energy sector in Poland towards zero- and low-emission, focusing on the assumptions of the green economy, including, inter alia, construction of municipal waste incineration plants, cogeneration installations, gas boiler houses, distributed heating systems and projects involving the transformation and modernization of current coal-fired systems to low-emission systems.
The scope of our services offered to the energy and industrial sector also includes the supply and assembly of technologies and supporting installations, as well as service works: installation start-up, maintenance works (cleaning systems), inspections and repairs of devices and post-failure repairs. We specialize in the implementation of projects in the "turnkey" formula.
ENERGY CONSTRUCTION areas of activity:
• gas-fired water and steam boiler plants,
• power plants, CHP plants, heating plants,
• thermal waste conversion installations,
• cogeneration installations based on gas engines and gas turbines,
• hydrogen-fired boilers,
• modernisation of district heating systems and heat accumulators.
INDUSTRIAL CONSTRUCTION areas of activity:
• production facilities (including technology),
• storage facilities,
• waste-water treatment plants,
• technical buildings for industrial and energy applications,
• engineering structures for technology and manufacturing applications,
• linear engineering structures (pipelines, industrial overhead structures, conveyors),
• steel and reinforced concrete structures.