Engineering facilities on the DK8 Warsaw-Bialystok road (for POLAQUA Sp. z o.o.).
Investor: General Directorate for National Roads and Motorways Branch in Białystok
Contractor: POLAQUA Sp. z o.o.
Subcontractor: Budrex Sp. z o.o. (belonging to the Unibep Group)
Task name: Extension of the national road No. 8 Warsaw - Białystok to the parameters of an expressway on the section Wyszków - border of the Podlaskie Voivodeship section II: bypass of Ostrow Mazowiecka - border of the Podlaskie Voivodeship from km 553+145.50 to km 542.07 with a length of approximately 9.40km.
Scope of work:
- 5 bridges and 22 crossings for small animals were completed:
- WS-26: a two-lane, steel-tensioned arch structure with a composite beam structure with a theoretical span of 73.50m;
- WD-28: 4-span continuous structure on T-beams with a theoretical span of 98.70m;
- WS-30: reinforced concrete closed frame with a clear span of 7.03 x 10.9m and a theoretical span of 10.10m;
- WD-31: a 3-span continuous plate-and-beam structure with a theoretical span of 85.10m;
- KP-32 pedestrian bridge of composite steel structure with reinforced concrete slab with a theoretical span of 76m.
- Total length of the footbridge with ramps and stairs 274.55m.