4* Hotel "Victoria" in Minsk on Pobeditelei Prospekt. Hotel in the formula "design, build and equip".
nvestor: BUY Business Centr Stolica
Implementation date: April 2011 - March 2014
The Victoria Hotel is a four-star original property that offers air-conditioned rooms within walking distance of the Church of St. Simon and St. Helen in Minsk, The National Art Museum of the Republic of Belarus and Minsk-Arena Complex.
Guests can take advantage of 24-hour reception, 24-hour room service and laundry facilities, as well as such amenities as a newsstand, free parking and currency exchange.
A local spa offers a Jacuzzi, massage and solarium. An on-site fitness center offers a gymnasium, fitness classes.
The scope of work included: design, construction, finishing, sanitary and technical works, including ventilation and air-conditioning system, electrical and low-voltage installation, complete turnkey delivery of furniture, equipment, and room furnishings, as well as landscaping. The foundation of the high-rise part of the building consists of monolithic grates on a pile base of drilled piles formed in the ground. An uncovered garage (parking) for 308 spaces, unheated, equipped with a parking system, open with a room for security and service and wc; height of 6 floors.
Scope of work
- Number of rooms: 256
- Standard: ****
- Total area: 37,699.5 sq. m.
- Usable area: 22,286.90 sqm
- Service area: approx. 4,000 sqm
- Total area of the hotel complex: 28 517,2 m2
- Hotel: 25,700.3 m2
- Usable terrace on the roof of the building: 2 638,8 m2
- Patio: 178.1 m2
- Fitness center: 1,348.90 m2
- Beauty salon: 433,3 m2
- Swimming pool with water surface area: 140 m2
- Building volume: 103 096,6 m3
- Number of above-ground / underground floors: 17 / 1
- Number of parking spaces: 362
- Ground garage (parking): 9 108,5 m2
- Area of roads and sidewalks: 7 365 m2
- The area of a one-bedroom single room: not less than 17.5 m2.